Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast (HTSC)
Hinterland Tourism Sunshine Coast is an Incorporated Association of volunteers whose primary objective is to promote the Hinterland as a “must see” destination for the beauty of the area, its walks, artwork, fine food, retail, weddings and wonderful places to stay. We have always believed that if small businesses join together in well considered promotional activity, much can be achieved for the benefit of all.
Our focus is to educate the public to the extraordinary attractions that this region holds and to encourage ongoing visitation to the area. Our aim is to support your own initiative within your business. Our principal income is made up of membership fees; these monies are then invested in the promotion of the Hinterland. We undertake a few key activities each year where we can concentrate our resources in marketing opportunities to the benefit of all. Further, we undertake a number of ongoing and self-funded activities such as maps, exhibitions and magazine projects.
HTSC also provides an opportunity for you to meet with other operators to the mutual benefit of all. We seek to develop a spirit of co-operation between similar and allied businesses, with the key objecting of first bringing the visitor to the Hinterland before we concern ourselves with competition.
We welcome new ideas and new talent. We encourage participation and warmly welcome you to join the great team of existing HTSC members.
Angus Richard – President
KEY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Detailed listing on the hinterlandtourism web site
- Listing on the widely distributed sub regional maps
- A managed and co-ordinated Social Media marketing program
- A directory listing in the “Come On Up” newspaper, with 20,000 copies printed bi-monthly, widely distrbuted through regional information centres and major attractions, plus door to door in selected northern Brisbane suburbs
- The opportunity to attend regular networking events
- Subsidised advertising rates in HTSC supported and produced publications such as “Come on Up” and our “Wedding Guide”
- Participation in promotional and marketing events such as the Wedding Showcase
- Workshop and marketing campaign participation in conjunction with Visit Sunshine Coast
- A strong voice in the direction of tourism for the overall region
HOW TO JOIN HTSC
For Membership Enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Kate Scrace, Secretary on 0438 947974 or Angus Richard, President on 0410 429174
Download our Membership Form here