Ask for Kate
Ask for Kate ~ when your home or business needs an extra pair of hands, providing administrative, hospitality and personal concierge services.
The idea behind Ask for Kate is to provide a wide range of services to locals and local businesses.
Let me introduce myself – I am Kate Scrace, and my husband and I have lived in the local area for over 15 years. Prior to that, my parents lived and worked locally for over 30 years so I feel deeply connected to the area. I have worked across many industries including government, the mining industry and hospitality industry. I have managed events, organised offices and moved people. I have been part of the opening teams of Quay West in Sydney, and Spicers Clovelly Estate in Montville. I have worked in housekeeping, front desk and behind the espresso machine.
My desire to start a small business, offering fill-in services to businesses on an “as needed” basis, came from the realisation that it is impossible for some business owners to ever get any relief or a quick fix when an extra pair of hands is required.
What Ask for Kate offers is:
- administrative, hospitality and personal concierge services at reasonable rates
What Ask for Kate has done in the last 6 months, since starting operation is:
- gardening, cleaning, painting, housekeeping, and cooking
- packing up houses, arranging removalists and storage, sourcing reliable tradesmen and pet minding,
- driving children to school, and people to airports,
- assisting in local shops,
- creating newsletters on behalf of local businesses, creating and maintaining websites,
- office work including processing accounts, and managing correspondence
Ask for Kate is flexible, reliable and good value. Experienced in a multitude of businesses, I can usually step in at a moments notice to provide relief in your business or in your home. I find being equipped to handle a variety of tasks leads to the most interesting requests. All requests are considered.
Certificate 4 in Small Business Management nearly completed